This website displays information about your Cookies Policy at the bottom or top of the portal at each session in order for you to be aware and informed of it.
You can accept the installation of cookies in your web browser through affirmative and positive action.
This website processes information about you by Google. For these purposes, it is reported that Google Inc. is considered a “safe harbor” in terms of personal data protection regulations.
The User must give his / her prior consent, unless otherwise indicated, to the use of “cookies” and also authorizes the monitoring of his / her IP during navigation on the Website.
Unless you have adjusted the settings of your web browser to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet- explorer-9
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE AND FOR WHAT?
Below is a more detailed explanation of each type of cookie, temporality, ownership, purpose and domains:
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”):
Google Analytics uses the following cookies:
_ga, _gat, _gid, and other possible cookies to be loaded by the Google visitor monitoring service.
They serve for:
- Generate a unique user identifier, which is the one used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time they visited the web.
- Register the date and time of access to any of the pages of the Site.
- Check the need to keep a user’s session open or create a new one.
- Identify the user’s session, to collect the approximate geographical location of the computer that accesses the Site with statistical effects
- They can be both temporary and persistent.
- Apúntate al webinar sobre el incidente del Evergiven en el canal de Suez
- Jordi Pozo, la nueva incorporación de Names Agency
- Names suscribe riesgos de transporte de mercancías y de embarcaciones de recreo en representación de Asegrup
- Entrevista a Fernando Barrio en el número especial de ABC (25 de febrero)
- (Español) NAMES celebra su 10º Aniversario